pretty damn close – except for a couple of the ‘as a cild’ ones…
| the Adventurer
| you chose AX – your Enneagram type is SEVEN.
“I am happy and open to new things”
Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute
to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Seven
- being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- being spontaneous and free-spirited
- being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
- being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Seven
- not having enough time to do all the things I want
- not completing things I start
- not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing;
not making a commitment to a career
- having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship
Sevens as Children Often
- are action oriented and adventuresome
- drum up excitement
- prefer being with other children to being alone
- finesse their way around adults
- dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up
Sevens as Parents
- are often enthusiastic and generous
- want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose AX
Would you rather have chosen:
| My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
||You scored higher than 68% on ABC
||You scored higher than 26% on XYZ